Skip To Content
Registration for Spring 2019 is open.
Forget your User Name and or your Password?: Complete Create LEO Account (again), identical credentials will be resent to your email.
Online courses began as early as January 4, however registration is rolling and will conclude Thursday, April 4. Look for an EMAIL from your faculty to begin class.
Face to Face courses begin February 15/16.
Ultramission courses begin now.
Wraparound courses are listed within SPRING 2019.
ED 7000 W Digital Photography for Educators, February 15-16 is CONFIRMED TO RUN.
ED 7005 W Growth Mindset: Preparing for Social, Emotional Learning, March 1-2 is CONFIRMED TO RUN.
ED 1728 W Suicide:The Role of the Gatekeeper, March 15-16 is CONFIRMED TO RUN.
Contact Lisa Strausbaugh, Director of Professional Development, firstname.lastname@example.org or 440-375-7379 with questions.
ABCs of registration:
A. Click "Create LEO Account"
B. Open your email to get User Name and Password
C. Log in using User Name and Password
D. Click on "Professional Development" tab
E. Click "Register" (on the left side of page)
F. Click "Add/Drop Courses"
G. Make sure you are in the proper Term (semester)
H. Click " Add by Course Code"
I. Type course (example ED 7002 W)
J. Pay for course ("Pay Must Pay Courses")
YouTube video Registration Spring 19
Spring 2019 PD Registration Form.pdf
HOW TO REGISTER GUIDE Spring 19.docx
Frequently Asked Questions/Answers for Spring 2019:
1. I forgot my User Name and or Password, what do I do? Click "Create LEO Account": complete all fields and the system will resend your original credentials.
2. I'm concerned about taking a course this semester since my license renews this June 30. How fast do you process transcripts? Once your final grade is posted for the semester we will send the official transcript to you within ONE BUSINESS WEEK.
3. How do Online Courses work? You work on them at your own pace. Begin any time after January 4. Registration closes April 4. Last day to submit work/classes end is May 4. Most courses are 3 SH and tuition often is $515.
4. Can I take Professional Development courses Pass/Fail? YES, Pass is accepted by ODE.
5. I'm looking for wraparound info or an online syllabus. See "SPRING 2019" left side column for details.
6. I really, really, really don't want to register online, now what? Then click on the registration form within "Using LEO" content and mail it to the College to Lisa's attention.