Spring Semester Classes Begin: Tuesday, January 19, 2021.
- Last Day to Register for a Spring Semester Class: Monday, January 25, 2021.
- Online registration in LEO for undergraduates is open to add classes through January 18, 2021 with the advisor approval process. To drop a class please use the Schedule Change Form.
- Graduate online registration is open through January 18, 2021.
- Returning Students registering after December 1, 2020 will be charged a $165 late fee.
Course Modality Information (aka How is the course being taught):
Definitions to know:
- Face to Face - on campus in the classroom
- Blended/Hybrid - part in the classroom, part online
- Online Synchronous - online live interaction with the faculty in Zoom or Google Meets at an assigned time
- Online Asynchronous - online in Leo without live scheduled interaction with the faculty
- HyFlex - student choose face to face or online synchronous/asynchronous for each class period based on parameters set by the faculty member
How to tell in LEO which modality is assigned to a specific class:
There are two ways:
1. Use the Advanced Course Search Function. The Method will allow you to search and filter by a type, example: Face to Face.
2. When reviewing the Course listing, click on the specific course for details. It will show at the top right of the information box.
For questions, contact the Registrar's Office of Advising Office for assistance.