To be considered for admission to Lake Erie College, please submit your application along with the following documents:
- Official High School Transcripts (First-time freshmen only)
- ACT/SAT Test Scores OR a graded writing sample if pursuing the Test-Optional route* (First-time freshmen only)
- Official College Transcripts (Transfer students and First-time Freshmen who complete PSEO/CCP or AP coursework only)
- Proof of High School Graduation (Transfer students only)
- Essay. Essay is optional for admission, but is required for placement and registration. Applicants are encouraged to submit essay at the time of application.
Once we receive your application and all required documents, we will process your application and you will receive a decision within two weeks. At any point, if you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Office of Admissions by calling 1.855.GO STORM!
*Applying Test-Optional is not applicable to student-athletes, as the NCAA requires an ACT or SAT score to determine eligibility.