Summer 2021 Courses - Hold the Date
Registration is only open for Async. courses as of 4/8/21
1. Two HyFlex courses (synchronous online with option of face to face to take place of asynchronous work) with the Holden Forests & Gardens will be offered in June and July. ED 5500 W Using Citizen Science to Elevate Your Instruction and ED 5501 W The Outdoor Classroom Connection Book Study. NEW modality.
2. Three HyFlex Personalized Learning Project courses will be offered in June and July. ED 5502 W, ED 5503 W, ED 5504 W. NEW
3. Forty-Seven Asynchronous Online courses will be offered from May 17-August 30, completed at your own pace. ED 5700-ED 5778 W.
4. Three Hybrid courses (6 hours of face to face and 6 hours of asynchronous online content) ED 6000 W Embracing Racial Diversity, ED 6001 W Unpacking, Connecting, and Building with Ohio’s Social and Emotional Learning Standards NEW, and ED 6002 W Understanding Autism.
5. Six Face to Face courses: ED 700x W Google Certification (week long) Level 1 will be offered June 14-18, ED 700x W Local Women's Suffrage History NEW will be offered July 21-22, ED 700x W The Best of Phonics in Motion will be offered in July, ED 700x W Beyond the Book: Building Reading Skills Using Engaging Print and Non-Print Sources, ED 700x W Mental Health and Suicide Prevention in the Time of COVID-19 NEW and ED 700x W Learning from COVID-19: The Best of Technology Integration NEW.