Frequently Asked Questions/Answers for Spring 2019:
1. I forgot my User Name and or Password, what do I do? Click "Create LEO Account": complete all fields and the system will resend your original credentials.
2. I'm concerned about taking a course this semester since my license renews this June 30. How fast do you process transcripts? Once your final grade is posted for the semester we will send the official transcript to you within ONE BUSINESS WEEK.
3. How do Online Courses work? You work on them at your own pace. Begin any time after January 4. Registration closes April 4. Last day to submit work/classes end is May 4. Most courses are 3 SH and tuition often is $515.
4. Can I take Professional Development courses Pass/Fail? YES, Pass is accepted by ODE.
5. I'm looking for wraparound info or an online syllabus. See "SPRING 2019" left side column for details.
6. I really, really, really don't want to register online, now what? Then click on the registration form within "Using LEO" content and mail it to the College to Lisa's attention.